What Makes You Original?
Original (noun) o·rig·i·nal:
- 1. The culmination of every weird thing that is you.
- 2. Making the most of what you have.
- 3. An authentic expression of who you are or how you are feeling at the moment.
- 4. Just being authentic to yourself.
- 5. Listening to your spirit.
- 6. Combining totally different things into one.
There's no perfect mold to originality, but at the end of the day, it's always you. Check out our collection of backpacks, totes and bags below. Vibrant, colorful packs.